Saturday, February 6, 2010

My 7yr Old Friend Kourtney - Interview with NBC 39 in San Diego


I am so happy that Kourtney was finally interviewed by our local NBC affiliate by Monica Dean who wanted to share Kourt's story about her waiting for the "gift of life" so it's a sad story, yet, it shows how we could all learn how to live life to the fullest just like Kourtney!!! She is amazing and very brave!!!

Kourtney and her family made it to a private screening that Alana's Achievers and AFE hosted for kids in our "reading for life" program on Sat, Jan. 30th, & got to meet a co-star of "Tooth Fairy," Chase Ellison, www.chaseellison.net

1 comment:

  1. This is so touching. I want to see her interview when it's available. I think about Kourtney and her family often and I hope she gets her transplant very soon.

    ReplyDelete