Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Making a Difference

I recently had 3 interviews with my local media here in San Diego for channel NBC 39 news, San Diego News Network and The Rick Amato Show for KCBQ talk radio to help bring awareness for my scholarship program that Youth Venture awarded me the grant seed money. You can check out my website @ http://www.alanaethridge.net/news.html for all of these interviews plus I had an interview with our newspaper, San Diego Union-Tribune, yesterday but I do not know when it will be published. I met with a new public relations agent, David Oates of Stalwart Comm., so he helped me out by getting me these interviews! Public relations is such a valuable tool for getting the word out about Ashoka’s Youth Venture and all of our programs to help get more youth involved with social entrepreneurships, obtain sponsors and donations. I am so excited to work with all the Ambassadors for our different focus groups and continue to make a difference in our communities, our country and the world!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment